Greater Lancaster Holiday Food Drive
We are collecting non-perishable food in greater Lancaster to create food gifts for delivery to the needy on Nov. 23. Numerous businesses and community organizations partner to help nearly 300 struggling local families.
We could use your help setting everything up. Here are the times when we’ll be working the week of Nov. 10–16:
- Monday, 1:00–6:00 PM
- Tuesday, 10–12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 13, 4:00–7:00 PM
- Friday, Nov. 22, 9:00–12:00, 1:00–4:00 PM
November 23 we pass out the food boxes. We need drivers and deliverers.
To help financially, mark your tithe envelope Holiday Food Drive.
Women's Ministries Christmas Family
The Women's Ministries team invites all to join us in sponsoring a family for Christmas. The family has two year-old twin girls. The mother is in treatment for cancer and has not been able to work, leaving the family with only one income, and there are extra medical costs. Thank you in advance for your donation. It will mean a lot to this family.
- To help financially, please place your donation in a tithe envelope by Dec. 7 and mark it “WM—Christmas Family”.
- If you are inclined to purchase gifts or gift cards yourself, please see the list on the church web site that you can pick from. You can drop the unwrapped items off in the designated box in the church foyer Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30–12:30, or you can bring them on Sabbath morning. Please drop them off by Dec. 7.
Things they need:
- Warm 24 month or 2T clothing (they were premies) They do dress them alike at times.
- Pant/top sets
- Dinosaurs, cars, and Fisher Price Little People toys
- Anything “Frozen” themed.
- Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse related toys
For the Family:
- Grocery store gift cards (They usually shop at Shaws and Whole Foods) (3-4)
- Home Depot gift cards (They have some projects they need to do around the house) (2-3)
- Target gift cards (to purchase essentials) (3-4)
- Gift cards (to purchase gas) (3-4)
- Gift cards to Worcester area restaurants
- A day pass for 4 to any family friendly venue